With DIRECTV it is really easy to enjoy Pay Per View events in the comfort of your home because we offer you several ordering options. Select the one that best fits you and enjoy!
DON’T GET UP! USE YOUR REMOTE CONTROL!
Let your fingers order for you! No need to move from your favorite couch, use your remote control to order. Just follow these steps:
- 1. Make sure your receiver is connected to a phone line. This will register your purchase on your receiver’s smart card and your order will automatically be activated through our satellite. This process will not interfere with your phone calls.
- 2. If you see the on-screen message “Call ext. 732 or 734” it means your receiver is not connected to a phone line. Connect your receiver to a phone line and call our Customer Service Center.
- 3. Browse the Program Guide to decide what you want to watch.
- 4. Select the Purchase option and click OK.
- 5. Confirm your order.
- Are you a DIRECTV Plus™ DVR subscriber? Take advantage of our new service Cartelera, on channel 400. You will be able to schedule and purchase, with your remote control, all your favorite PPV movies.
DO YOU PREFER USING YOUR COMPUTER TO ORDER PPV?
No problem. You can also order PPV online. Access directvpr.com and sign up at My DIRECTV. Look for the Pay Per View option on the menu and follow these directions:
- 1. Look for your favorite movie or event in the Pay Per View section.
- 2. Click “Select” on your favorite event or movie.
- 3. Pick the receiver you want to watch it on.
- 4. Click “Purchase”.
ARE YOU A TELEPHONE FAN OR DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR PURCHASE?
Just call 787-776-5252 or 1-866-347-3288 to speak with a customer service representative. You’ll be asked for your receiver’s smart card number. Once the number is verified, your purchase will be activated and at the same time you will see a confirmation message on your TV screen; charges will reflect in your next invoice. If you have questions, we’ll be glad to answer. *Telephone Pay Per View purchases are subject to an additional processing fee.