Electronic Payment Methods:
Changing to an electronic payment method saves you time and money. And what's more, by going paperless, you will be helping to keep our Earth green.
Forget about writing checks, standing in line at the bank or rushing into the post office to mail your payment; using an electronic payment method will give you peace of mind.
- 1. Auto Debit from your bank account- Payments are automatically deducted from your bank account.
- 2. Auto Debit from your credit card- Payments are automatically deducted from your credit card. Plus, we give you a $3.00 credit on your invoice.*
- 3. E-bill- Get your monthly statement via email and make your payment using My DIRECTV at directvpr.com.
Invoice Payment Method:
Get your invoice via the postal service. A $3.00 fee applies to each invoice.
Make your payments by:
- 1. Using My DIRECTV at directvpr.com
- 2. Mailing your payment to: PO Box 71556 San Juan PR 00936-8514
- 3. Visiting one of our Regional Offices located in Arecibo, Caguas, Hato Rey, Mayagüez, and Ponce.
- 4. Calling Customer Service at 787-776-5252 or 1-866-347-3288
- 5. At any Banco Popular branch
- 6. At any Remote Payment Station
Call 1-866-DIRECTV to check your eligibility for a discount for going paperless.
Once you change to an electronic payment method, you must maintain it for a period
greater than six months; if not, the $15 discount will be reversed.
Requires 7 months or more of an active DIRECTV account. An “Invoice” payment method is necessary. The $3.00 monthly credit only applies to subscribers issuing payments through credit card auto debit with VISA, MC and/or AMEX. Delinquent accounts are not eligible.